The Connecticut Technology Council has arranged for its members to receive help regarding human resources from HRInterax Inc.
Through its web-based HR 411®, a Human Resource Support Solution designed to help business owners, HR professionals and “HR hat wearers”, HRInterax Inc. helps companies with HR headaches and challenges.
HR Startup Edition includes
- Tip of the Week: Timely Tips by email on issues such as hiring, retention, benefits & more
- HR Newsletter: Valuable insight, advice and strategies to make the most of your workforce
- Federal and State Resources: Hyperlinks to DOL, New Hire Reporting, IRS, and more
- Legal Updates: Key updates on HR & legal issues affecting businesses like yours
- HR & Benefit News: Updated daily with news and stories you want to know about
- Legal posters: Federal and all 50 states; downloadable and ready to use
- Guides: Over 35 HR & best practice guides covering topics from ADA to Termination
- Documents and Forms: Thousands of customizable HR documents for all areas of HR
- HR Check-ups: Find out if your business is in jeopardy before its too late
- Job Description Wizard©: Over 250 customizable job descriptions, easy to customize and use by you
- HR Q&A: Hundreds of frequently asked questions & answers covering topics from hire to fire
- Screening Center: Easy, inexpensive and quick online background checks
For more information, call Mike Scricca at 860-289-0878 ext. 334, or e-mail at email@example.com