A Celebration of Connecticut’s Fastest Growing Technology Companies
At the Marcum Tech Top 40 event, forty companies are recognized for outstanding revenue growth. Each TT40 company is categorized under one of six industry verticals (see side panel for industry verticals.)
Congratulations to the 2015 Marcum Tech Top 40!
|Company||Category||City & County|
|Amphenol Corporation||Advanced Manufacturing||Wallingford (New Haven County)|
|APS Technology, Inc.||Advanced Manufacturing||Wallingford (New Haven County)|
|Barnes Group Inc.||Advanced Manufacturing||Bristol (Hartford County)|
|Dymax Corporation||Advanced Manufacturing||Torrington(Litchfield County)|
|Harman International Industries, Inc.||Advanced Manufacturing||Stamford (Fairfield county)|
|Hexcel Corporation||Advanced Manufacturing||Stamford (Fairfield county)|
|RBC Bearings Inc.||Advanced Manufacturing||Oxford (New Haven county)|
|Revolution Lighting Technologies, Inc.||Advanced Manufacturing||Stamford, (Fairfield county)|
|FuelCell Energy, Inc.||Energy / Environmental / Green Technology||Danbury (Fairfield county)|
|Proton OnSite||Energy / Environmental / Green Technology||Wallingford (New Haven county)|
|F3 Technology Partners||IT Services||West Hartford (Hartford county)|
|Gartner, Inc.||IT Services||Stamford (Fairfield county)|
|MResult Corporation||IT Services||Mystic (New London county)|
|SAI Systems International, Inc.||IT Services||Shelton (Fairfield county)|
|Southridge Technology Grp, LLC||IT Services||Brookfield (Fairfield county)|
|The Network Support Co.||IT Services||Danbury (Fairfield county)|
|VLink, Inc.||IT Services||South Windsor (Hartford county)|
|Alexion Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||Life Sciences||Cheshire (New Haven county)|
|Protein Sciences Corporation||Life Sciences||Meriden (New Haven county)|
|Metrum Research Group, LLC||Life Sciences||Tariffville (Hartford county)|
|Bio-Med Devices, inc.||Life Sciences||Guilford (New Haven county)|
|Chief Executive Group, LLC||New Media / Internet / Telecom||Greenwich (Fairfield county)|
|HealthPlanOne, LLC||New Media / Internet / Telecom||Trumbull (Fairfield county)|
|iSend, LLC||New Media / Internet / Telecom||Middlebury (New Haven county)|
|M2 Media Group, LLC||New Media / Internet / Telecom||Stamford (Fairfield county)|
|Priceline Group Inc.||New Media / Internet / Telecom||Norwalk (Fairfield county)|
|Reality Interactive, LLC||New Media / Internet / Telecom||Middletown (Middlesex county)|
|TVEyes Inc.||New Media / Internet / Telecom||Fairfield (Fairfield county)|
|Clarity Software Solutions, Inc||Software||Madison (New Haven county)|
|Continuity||Software||New Haven (New Haven county)|
|Core Informatics||Software||Branford (New Haven county)|
|Datto, Inc.||IT Services||Norwalk (Fairfield county)|
|Evariant, Inc.||Software||Farmington (Hartford county)|
|Higher One Holdings, Inc.||Software||New Haven (New Haven county)|
|Insurity, Inc.||Software||Hartford (Hartford county)|
|Shoptech Software Corporation||Software||Glastonbury (Hartford county)|
|Square 9 Softworks||Software||New Haven (New Haven county)|
|SS&C Technologies, Inc.||Software||Windsor (Hartford county)|
|Tangoe, Inc.||Software||Orange (New Haven county)|
Previous Year Event Recaps:
Looking for the Marcum Tech Top 40 Media Kit? Click here.
*The Connecticut Technology Council reserves the right to take both still and live photography at events. Footage may be used for future marketing purposes.
To be eligible for the 2015 Marcum Tech Top 40, a company must meet the following criteria:
Accelerator Company Requirements:
Companies must fall into one of the following six technology categories:
1. Software – Producers of bundled and/or un-bundled software applications for business or consumer who employ different business models; mainly either license/maintenance based or cloud based. Also included in this category is software developed for specific industries such as banking, insurance, manufacturing, transportation, training, or healthcare. Mobile Apps are included in the Software Category.
2. IT Services – Providers of computer and internet-related services to businesses and consumers including software consulting, disaster recovery, web design, data input and processing, internet security, e-commerce services, and web hosting and systems engineering.
3. New Media/Internet/Telecom – New Media – is a catch-all term for all forms of electronic communication. Examples are:
Telecom is defined as those companies who focus on the transmission of voice and data including long distance providers, local exchange carriers, and wireless communications services and components. Also included are satellite and microwave communications services and equipment.
4. Life Sciences – (Biotech, Medical Devices and Pharmaceuticals) – Biotech is defined as developers of technology promoting drug development, disease treatment, and a deeper understanding of living organisms.
This includes human, animal, and industrial biotechnology products and services. Also included are biosensors, biotechnology equipment, and pharmaceuticals. Medical Devices companies manufacturing medical instruments and devices including medical diagnostic equipment (X-ray, CAT scan, MRI), medical therapeutic devices (drug delivery, surgical instruments, pacemakers, artificial organs), and other health related products such as medical monitoring equipment and handicap aids. A pharmaceutical company is defined as a company making and selling pharmaceuticals.
5. Advanced Manufacturing -This includes companies engaged in the mechanical, physical, or chemical transformation of materials, substances, or components into new products. Examples include:
6. Energy/Environmental Technology (including green technologies)
Energy/Environmental Technology focuses on renewable and alternative energy companies to include those working in:
Both privately held and public companies are eligible to apply.
Except for IT Services companies, all must show proof of proprietary technology.
All financial data is kept confidential; revenue growth percentages are calculated to rank companies.