StartUP Bristol – a competition for small businesses both living and willing to relocate to Bristol.
- Must be in the initial stages of operation (under three years of operation) with the intent to grow.
- Developing a product or service for which there is demand.
Applicants must be one of the following:
- Currently operating in Bristol or
- Willing to relocate to Bristol following award, or
- Be in the concept stage with no formal operations, but must commit to locating in Bristol following award and legal business formation.
Award ($5,000 to $30,000)
Grant awards ranging from $5,000 to $30,000 will be made to eligible businesses at the sole discretion of the Committee. Award decisions will be based on scoring criteria, including but not limited to:
- Originality of the business concept.
- Potential for success based on anticipated market demand, competitive landscape, marketing strategy, business sector, and other factors.
- Number of full-time or part-time positions anticipated within three (3) years.
- How the applicant’s background translates to starting/operating a successful business.
Deadline to Apply – September 21!
Click here for full guidelines | Download the Application Form | Learn More
Got questions? Contact the BDA at 860-584-6185